We believe you are the best person to talk to your kids about sex. We want you to be the one who shapes their view of themselves, God, and their sexuality. We talk about how to answer the difficult questions and how to start a conversation that continues on and ultimately leads them into a healthy, whole life. This e-course features focused content for parents of 2-11 year olds and 12-18 year olds.
- Video 1: Creating Healthy Families
- Week 1: PDF Worksheet
- Video 2: Raising Your Children With Biblical Principles
- Week 2: PDF Worksheet
- Video 3: Structured vs. Spontaneous Moments
- Recommended Resources
- Week 3: PDF Worksheet
- Video 4: The Purpose of Sex
- Week 4: PDF Worksheet
- Video 5: The Science of Sex
- Week 5 - PDF Worksheet
- Video 6: 5 Key Areas of Development
- Week 6 - PDF Worksheet
- Q&A Panel For Children (2-11 Years Old)
- Q&A Panel For Teens (12-18 Years Old)
- Interview About Teens with Havilah Cunnington & Danny Silk
- Interview About Toddlers+ with Havilah Cunnington & Britney Serpell
- + Porn Prevention Video
- + What If My Son Is Looking At Porn? Video
- + What If My Daughter Is Looking At Porn? Video
- + Same Sex Attraction & LGBTQ+ Video
- + Discovering Identity Video
- + Shocking Conversations Video
- + Creating Heart Connection Video
- + Parenting Technology Video
- + Kids Discovering Other Kids' Body Parts Video
- + My Child Was Sexually Violated Video
- + Parenting As A Step-Parent Video
- Age-Based Development PDFs
- Age-Based Recommended Resources PDFs
- Session 1: Creating Healthy Families
- Session 2: Raising Your Children With Biblical Principles
- Session 3: Structured vs. Spontaneous Moments
- Session 4: The Purpose of Sex
- Session 5: The Science of Sex
- Session 6: 5 Key Areas of Development
How do the Hot Topic Videos work?
Because each situation is unique we created short Hot Topic videos focusing on specific situations. You can sign up for each Hot Topic video individually or sign up for the Premium or Ministry package and get access to of them included.
If I get multiple Hot Topic videos do I have to check out individually?
Unfortunately, yes, you'll need to purchase each video separately. We're working on a way that you can add them to your cart and checkout at once, but this is not possible at this time.
Who is the course for?
For parents wanting to learn and gain more tools to equip their children to walk out purity and healthy sexuality.
Is this available to international users?
Yes, because this is an online, digital course it is available world wide for the very first time.
How long are the sessions?
Main teaching sessions range from about 15-30 minutes long. Each of the hot topic videos are 5-10 min long. How long you spend on the worksheets, engaging in the discussion and community forums is completely up to you.
Will I have access after I complete the course?
Yes, you will have lifetime access to the course.
How does the course work?
After the initial course launch (May 22), it will remain open for enrollment, which means you can start anytime you want and go at your own pace. You will get access to the entire course contents right away. Since you have lifetime access to the course, there is no rush to complete it.